Tips for Foreign Students

​​All CSU classes are taught in English, so you must be able to read and write English well to succeed.
To do your complementary evaluation for possible transfer credit, CSU will need a copy of your high school transcript or equivalent.
If you have college credit from a school outside of the USA, we will need an official copy of that transcript.
If your transcript is in a foreign language, we will need a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) evaluation of that transcript.
If you transcript is in English or has been previously translated into English, a NACES evaluation may still be required. Your admissions counselor will provide you with additional details.
Job Training classes (IASHEP classes, OSHA training, etc.) will also be evaluated for possible college credit.