Certified Electrical Safety Train the Trainer Specialist - NFPA 70 E Course
Professional Credential: Certified Electrical Safety Train the Trainer Specialist (CESS NFPA - 70 E Trainer)
(Note): Refresher certification is required every three years to maintain professional credential.)
Course Objectives: IASHEP Train the Trainer (TTT) Program is specially designed to prepare qualified trainers to deliver instruction to others based on safety requirements from NFPA 70E, OSHA, and/or NESC. Our IASHEP train the Trainer (TTT) format and all teaching materials are based on best practices from a professional adult education specialist. Through group discussion, demonstration of teaching techniques and hands-on application, attendees receive a comprehensive understanding of the materials and extensive teacher and peer evaluations of each attendee's instruction. Per OSHA standard CFR 1910.331-335, any person working on, near, or around electrical equipment is exposed to a hazard and must be trained to the level of their exposure to the hazard. Why You Should Attend:
* Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
* Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
* Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, and creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
* Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centered.
* Must be knowledgeable in electrical systems and the ability to respond knowledgably to electrical safety questions.
* Strong knowledge of applicable electrical safety standards, i.e., NFPA, OSHA, NEC and NEC
* Registered students receive a homework assignment prior to the course. The homework includes a review of best practices for instruction and learning methods, and two lessons from the training to prepare for presentation.
This course will be valuable for:
* Electrical Personnel
* Safety, Health and Environmental Professionals,
* Safety & Health Committee Members
* Government Inspectors
* Electrical Managers & Supervisors
* Hospital and Healthcare Managers
* General Industry and Construction Personnel
* Training Managers
* Industrial Hygienists
* Environmental Professionals
Students completing the course must take a proctored final exam. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to receive your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.